Terrifier 3

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Who’s ready for the next chapter in the Terrifier series that comes out next October? Many movie companies refuse to release the upcoming movie because of how graphic the opening scene will be let alone the rest of the movie so director Damien Leone has said “ No problem I’ll just release this one on my own like the other two movies “. :cool:

The Art the Clown character has really gained lots of popularity in the horror world and this movie is ready to push the boundaries to the next level.

Horror fans rejoice :devdance:

Last edited:

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I've been pretty vocal about my dislike of the first two. But I applaud the success as an grassroots driven independent movie. Nice to see. Especially in this day and age.

That said, this "no one will release it because it's too EXTREME" just reeks of a marketing gimmick. Good for them! I have every confidence it will work. But I think this is all part of the plan and I don't believe for a second that established companies threw it out.

1. Have they seen the first two movies?
2. Movie companies like money and I gotta believe the potential return on investment for this third movie would be pretty good.

If any parties walked away from it I think it's more likely someone couldn't get the business terms they wanted on the deal. Maybe it was Leone (JFC the name Damien Leone makes me roll my eyes so hard). Maybe it was a studio.

I'll still probably watch it. :laugh:

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I've been pretty vocal about my dislike of the first two. But I applaud the success as an grassroots driven independent movie. Nice to see. Especially in this day and age.

That said, this "no one will release it because it's too EXTREME" just reeks of a marketing gimmick. Good for them! I have every confidence it will work. But I think this is all part of the plan and I don't believe for a second that established companies threw it out.

1. Have they seen the first two movies?
2. Movie companies like money and I gotta believe the potential return on investment for this third movie would be pretty good.

If any parties walked away from it I think it's more likely someone couldn't get the business terms they wanted on the deal. Maybe it was Leone (JFC the name Damien Leone makes me roll my eyes so hard). Maybe it was a studio.

I'll still probably watch it. :laugh:
According to Leone he has absolutely met with multiple studios who had interest in the movie but wanted him to tone it down which he won’t do so who knows. That being said gather up the family for a good Xmas movie cause nothing says the holidays like an Art the Clown bloodbath :laugh:

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
According to Leone he has absolutely met with multiple studios who had interest in the movie but wanted him to tone it down which he won’t do so who knows. That being said gather up the family for a good Xmas movie cause nothing says the holidays like an Art the Clown bloodbath :laugh:
Oh I believe he met with studios. I'm just skeptical about how genuine the nterest really was.

Not a stretch to think he wants this TOO EXTREEEEEMMEEE marketing.

Reactions: 93gilmour93

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I liked the first one well enough. It was simple, but effective and made on a shoestring budget. You have to applaud that, like Kallio said.

I really disliked the second one. It was nearly an hour too long, IMO. A movie about a mute, homicidal clown doesn't need 140 minutes. There's a reason why most horror films, especially slashers, are around 90 minutes.

I hope that Leone listens to the criticisms and makes this one a lot shorter. I like the idea of setting this one at Christmas and having Art dressed as Santa, though. That refreshing change definitely gains back a lot of my interest.

Last edited:

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I liked the first one well enough. It was effective and made on a shoestring budget. You have to applaud that, like Kallio said.

I really disliked the second one. It was an entire hour too long, IMO. A movie about a mute homicidal clown doesn't need to be as long as The Bridge on the River Kwai. There's a reason why most horror films, especially slashers, are 90 minutes (if even that).

I hope that Leone listens to the criticisms and makes this one a lot shorter. I like the idea of setting this one at Christmas and having Art dressed as Santa. That change definitely gains back a lot of my interest.
I’ve heard the new movie will be around 1 hour 50 minutes so he’s going to shave off about 30 minutes in length for the new movie from what T2 was

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad