Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
good to see young / depth players do well. Otherwise wgaf

Dallas vs Vegas might be the most compelling first round matchup these playoffs

Just hate to see them play LA yet again though

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Backing into the playoffs miiiiiiight not be the best strategy on the planet. Finished 4-4-2 in the final 10. Hopefully we’re not down 2-0 in games to LA or LV before the lads decide to start playing for keeps.

Eh, as others have said, they went blazing hot into the playoffs last season and nearly choked vs LA and gave away the series vs Vegas. The last two games were meaningless and they treated them as such (particularly with the C squad tonight)

If they aren’t ready to go it won’t matter either way

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Backing into the playoffs miiiiiiight not be the best strategy on the planet. Finished 4-4-2 in the final 10. Hopefully we’re not down 2-0 in games to LA or LV before the lads decide to start playing for keeps.
Our final 5 games were played in 7 nights I wouldn’t read too much into that to be fair. That had to be the worst possible scenario for the final 5 games in a season ever.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Good games from some important players in Foegele, McLeod, Holloway, Desharnais.

I don't find this version of the Colorado Avalanche to be especially convincing.
I don’t either. Not really sure it would be an upset for the Jets to beat them but I’m pretty confident the Jets will beat them.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Vegas making no attempt to even try and score. This isn’t by accident.
I was going to post the same thing. I legit think they have no interest in playing the Oilers, Marchessault did say the Oilers were their toughest opponent and they played Dallas as well last playoffs.

Reactions: bellagiobob

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Why is Vegas so eager for face Dallas? Don't they realize refs are only in the tank against Canadian teams?
They destroyed them last year.

That said Dallas is better this year than they were last, thanks to that guy we should have drafted.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
With 4 minutes remaining, ANA is still up by two goals and LA is leading comfortably. If nothing extraordinary happens, it is LA.

They destroyed them last year.

That said Dallas is better this year than they were last, thanks to that guy we should have drafted.
They are just not that good this year. Eichel is producing literally at the level of RNH.

ehhteen

5-14-6-1
Jan 15, 2010
Connor's Place
Now to deal with the 1-3-1 neutral zone trap, the dirty Mikey Anderson, Moore/Danault/Arvidsson yet again… Gotta hope that Cam Talbot doesn’t become prime Hasek in this series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad