Tell me about Brendan Perlini

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
I have been interested in this player since his draft but its really hard to find analisys on his current play and production.

Can you fine folks give me some insight beyong his stats?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Insanely good shot. Pretty fast though not as fast with the puck as I'd like.
Streaky and will disengage for 3-10 games at a time when he's not going well.
I'd like to see him become a little better at east-west passing in the neutral zone and just inside the ozone. If he's the carrier or the third man he's fine in transition but when he's not the one with momentum and has to make a play his vision and touch aren't the best. Lately when he's been with Keller it has been working because Keller usually does that job.
Once he's in the zone he makes inconsistent but generally very good reads at getting into a shooting position though I think he's still learning NHL defenses and will continue to get better at this.
When committed to back-checking he does alright but he is not consistent at it.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
dude is the real deal. Insane speed but even more insane shot. He is a natural goal scorer, and like Sniper said, will need someone who can create space to be the most successful. His speed backs off defenders and his shot is lethal. I think he could be a consistent 30 goal scorer if paired with the right linemates.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
If Dylan Strome could skate, Pearls could score 40, his shot is nasty. He is a monster when he is skating in open ice, less so when the play slows down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad