Teemu Turunen

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I think he's supposed to play for HIFK next season, but if an NHL team makes an offer, he probably goes there. Would be funny if this happened, just like Suomela was supposed to play for HIFK but he went to America and stayed there.

Oula Palve should get a deal from an NHL team. Hakanpää as well, maybe.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think he's supposed to play for HIFK next season, but if an NHL team makes an offer, he probably goes there. Would be funny if this happened, just like Suomela was supposed to play for HIFK but he went to America and stayed there.

Oula Palve should get a deal from an NHL team. Hakanpää as well, maybe.

I think Hakanpää is a lock, his development has sky rocketed, last season he was really good and this season as well
He is a complete different player now what he was back in 2010 (draft year). I think biggest (and most helpful)
change, has been his skating, for a guy who is 6 5, 6 6, he skates really well, his first strides
shouldn't be a problem at all at NHL level, his skating has just improved so much, although
that's not the only thing.

Palve started the season really well, but like TPS, his game has also gotten down few notches.

Turunen is really interesting case, he has been a steady pro producer since he was 18 years old,
25 points, 38 points (15 points in the play-offs) 30 points (4 points in the play-offs)
32 points and this season; 30 points in 30 games so far.

Never got drafted, never represented Team Finland at WJC level , has a shot for the next Worlds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad