GDT: Tear Down the Wall- Game 2 -CBJ at Leafs 4pm NBCSN-SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
What a play by Matthews, wins the draw, supports the boards, then instead of rifling it down, he sees Rielly in the middle for a better chance at the empty netter.

Reactions: Crosscrease14

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Looks like he went into a bit too much cervical extension and possibly pinched a vertebra.

Naturally the cervical spine can be more fragile and an acute movement can create almost a pinched hose effect where it translates down the body into almost a temporary paralysis.

Hopefully he's ok.

What's the typical recovery time on that sort of injury?

Crosscrease14

Dec 16, 2014
Do they still show replays on big screen with no crowd ? Like how can refs watch that blatant cross check leading to injury over and over and go home tonight saying I did my job today.

Even worse that the whole sequence began after a phantom call.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Quick question. Even if Muzzin is okay? Does he have to quarantine after the hospital? Just wondering if he’s done in the series, either way.
I'd be interested to know too. If they take precaution at the hospital, would that be enough? Honestly, Hospitals are safe right now. I went a few months ago to the emergency (turned out fine) but there's was a high stringency when it came to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad