LeBrun: Teams interested in James Reimer

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Teams. Edmonton and Toronto I'm guessing?

We all know where hes going to end up, Florida. They are hoarding everyone.

Reactions: Prominence

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Devils absolutly need a goalie . We cannot continue to run Gilles anymore at all, it’s embarrassing.And we can’t keep sending a 20 year old kid out there that needs to be playing in the AHL instead.
Im not too pumped for Remier as a #1 for next year and would rather go big and spend what it takes on a better goalie …but what else is there?
I have no idea what value would be for Remier . Sharks pare rightfully trying to get maximum value while there are several teams desperate for goalies so I’m thinking I am not going to like the asking price.

2023 2nd plus a lesser prospect?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Teams that appear to be considering a goalie:
Leafs (even though the said they are not)
Oilers (same as Leafs)
Knights
Devils

Some team that trades their backup and is looking for an upgrade for insurance ? Rangers ? Capitals?

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Sharks have a chance to really amass picks here if they are smart
Should have been Hertl, Barabonov, Riemer, Middleton, Bonino, and Cogliano traded this deadline. Would have been a nice haul of prospects and picks. Unfortunately our management is delusional. Ducks are doing it right trading Lindholm and Manson.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
He’s been good despite the Sharks being horrible this year. I think the Sharks prefer to keep him unless they get a great offer. They can get always get a 2nd plus for him at next year‘s deadline, so if that’s the best offer, I expect they will keep him.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Lol. This has nothing to do with us I wish him well but don't miss him.
I'm referring to the fact that Kyle has sat on his hands and before he could blink Fla ,Boston and Lightning have jumped 2 step ahead even though they arguably already were a couple steps ahead. Mathews clock is ticking Arizona looking more appealing with every passing year.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
The Oilers will be sticking with Koskinen, Smith and Skinner.
Smith can't be traded and Koskinen is 22-9-3.
Oilers need to improve the bottom pair and run with it

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Oilers (same as Leafs)
Knights
Devils

Some team that trades their backup and is looking for an upgrade for insurance ? Rangers ? Capitals?
The time for the Oilers to get a goalie was months ago. Too late now. Write this year off as a another disaster and use the summer to plug holes including a grade A starter.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Leafs interested in Reimer, Schenn and who else? Gardiner available too?

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Wonder if the Devils are in the mix to stop the bleeding and part ways with Blackwood in one swoop. Doubt they'd carry three goalies at 7M+ so someone needs to go back. If you swap Reimer for Blackwood, might be a nice buy low scenario for SJ.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Oilers (same as Leafs)
Knights
Devils

when they said it it was probably true.

It has since become not true

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Sharks have a chance to really amass picks here if they are smart

We do?

On another note, I think it will be hilarious if Reimer is the only one we trade this deadline, since he is the only offseason pickup that actually helped.....no forced...this team to win, or be even remotely close to winning this year. We sign Hertl supposedly because we are not rebuilding, and then turn around and trade a goalie who has been without question the best one we have had in about 5 years......

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Wonder if the Devils are in the mix to stop the bleeding and part ways with Blackwood in one swoop. Doubt they'd carry three goalies at 7M+ so someone needs to go back. If you swap Reimer for Blackwood, might be a nice buy low scenario for SJ.
I would be interested, hes still youngish for a goalie and not complete garbage like the other goalie swaps being offered.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
We do?

On another note, I think it will be hilarious if Reimer is the only one we trade this deadline, since he is the only offseason pickup that actually helped.....no forced...this team to win, or be even remotely close to winning this year. We sign Hertl supposedly because we are not rebuilding, and then turn around and trade a goalie who has been without question the best one we have had in about 5 years......
as someone who thinks we should have traded everyone, I still want everyone to move because this team sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad