Team Poster Mancave Help

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Know I don't post too terribly often but one thing I've enjoyed doing is collecting CBJ stuff during my time as a fan. Was definitely most active at this when I was at OSU as a student in undergrad and when I returned to Columbus from Louisville (minus a few years because budget was very tight). I don't have much stuff from the very early years since my parents didn't care for hockey until I really got them into it around 2008 or so.

Ultimately, my main question is if anyone has any of the old team posters? I have 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2021-2022. Have other random posters like the 2019 team one for the playoffs and am not even sure they had team posters every year.
Would be willing to trade some stuff or perhaps look to pay if anyone would be looking to help me out. Moved to new place with girlfriend and have gotten to really go all out on my mancave since my CBJ stuff got grounded to one single room as opposed to spread all throughout the house XD

I have TONS of 2019 playoff posters, tons of 2021-2022 schedule magnets, lots of 2021-2022 team posters, at least 1-2 of the Rick Nash Bobble Heads, and some repeats of the above posters (would need to check specifics), as well as other randomness if anyone has any interest in those as well. Just looking to fill in the blanks of some of the years I didn't have the means to. Would be especially thrilled for anything with Fedorov since us acquiring him turned me into a full time Jacket fan.

Chinakhov59

Jan 26, 2020
Know I don't post too terribly often but one thing I've enjoyed doing is collecting CBJ stuff during my time as a fan. Was definitely most active at this when I was at OSU as a student in undergrad and when I returned to Columbus from Louisville (minus a few years because budget was very tight). I don't have much stuff from the very early years since my parents didn't care for hockey until I really got them into it around 2008 or so.

Ultimately, my main question is if anyone has any of the old team posters? I have 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2021-2022. Have other random posters like the 2019 team one for the playoffs and am not even sure they had team posters every year.
Would be willing to trade some stuff or perhaps look to pay if anyone would be looking to help me out. Moved to new place with girlfriend and have gotten to really go all out on my mancave since my CBJ stuff got grounded to one single room as opposed to spread all throughout the house XD

I have TONS of 2019 playoff posters, tons of 2021-2022 schedule magnets, lots of 2021-2022 team posters, at least 1-2 of the Rick Nash Bobble Heads, and some repeats of the above posters (would need to check specifics), as well as other randomness if anyone has any interest in those as well. Just looking to fill in the blanks of some of the years I didn't have the means to. Would be especially thrilled for anything with Fedorov since us acquiring him turned me into a full time Jacket fan.

I probably have the first 8 years already framed in a box in my garage. I will never probably hang them again so I wouldn’t mind if another fan used them in their mancave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad