Team name and jersey ideas

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Utah Swarm that name was also in the bracket sounds good.
Swarm would work pretty good with the beehive state connection to Utah. There is an ecological element you could promote with it as well. Could have fun with the mascot. It's a high tech area too thus, the incorporation of drone swarms would be a must. Yeti was my early favorite but I honestly think Swarm would be a bit better fit.

1 - Swarm
2 - Yeti
3 - Mammoth
4 - Outlaws

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
Probably works better than New Zealand, add any word to white or black for men's sports teams and any word to ferns for woman's and you have reached the limit of this countries sports name creativity. All Black's rugby, All Whites soccer, Tall Black's basketball, Ice Black's hockey, Silver Ferns Netball.

The name of our badminton team... the black cocks.

I think all this countries creativity went into making the 50,000,000 ending in LOTR.
You’re missing the Breakers. NBL team

Reactions: Summer Rose

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Swarm sounds like a WNBA team. Said it before but out of this pretty terrible list the best are Outlaws and Mountaineers.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Swarm sounds like a WNBA team. Said it before but out of this pretty terrible list the best are Outlaws and Mountaineers.
I am uncertain of the problem here.

Are their team names bad?
  • Dream
  • Sky
  • Sun
  • Fever
  • Liberty
  • Mystics
  • Wings
  • Aces
  • Sparks
  • Lynx
  • Mercury
  • Storm

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The first round window closed yesterday. Hopefully the next open soons. Gotta get moving on this thing.
It’s unbelievable how slow they’re going here. They knew when they released the 20 names that the only four contenders would be Yeti, Outlaws, Mammoth and Blizzard. They aren’t learning anything new here. And we already know how the next round will go. Those four will decimate whichever throw ins they’re up against. The 3rd round is where it gets somewhat interesting. Yeti will smoke Blizzard. Outlaws vs ammoth is the first interesting matchup.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If this is our biggest issue then we are in good shape.
Depending on how you look at it. I thought not naming a captain was bad, but not figuring out what to call your team is dumber than dumb. Make it a 48 hr. window. This is getting stretched out like our stupid elections. The results will probably be fixed as well.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad