Team looking for 4 players in Toronto/North York-Scotiapond/Sundays

mrshifyu1982

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys,

We are looking for 4 players, preferably 2 D and 2 Forwards, that are skilled, A/B level maybe even C if you are a hard worker. Need someone with hockey experience who is skilled, will try and compete.

Summer league starts at the end of April and runs to August (Scotiapond Arena-Downsview 15-17 games with 20 minute periods continues), we will play winter as well we want to stick together. My team is just branching out forming a more competitive one.

Let me know if interested, thanks!

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Where are all the young speedsters? Are they here haha kidding aside I play in net and at 38 the lungs are still in good shape ;)
Lol dang im younger then you. I also played goalie and fwd/d. Goalie was my last challenge during the last 8 years. But I gave that up when I developed arthritic psoriasis 3 years ago.

mrshifyu1982

Feb 8, 2020
Lol dang im younger then you. I also played goalie and fwd/d. Goalie was my last challenge during the last 8 years. But I gave that up when I developed arthritic psoriasis 3 years ago.
Sorry to hear that brother, I have a damn bunion lol and WIDE FEET! Imagine how tough I have it with skates, not only that ankle issues at times but I deal with all that and stop the puck. I just love it, the position was tough to learn but after some time I managed without any coaching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad