Team Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I'm looking to get custom team jerseys made for my adult league team and im looking to spend around $25 a jersey (I can go to $30). I live in the Toronto area so a store within that region is preferable. I attached an image of what I had in mind. Does anyone know where I can get this done or how much it would cost?
Plain red jersey, screened logo, numbers on back. About 15 skater jerseys + 1 goalie. Thank you very much for the help.

realhabsfan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
my hockey shop does custom jerseys but im not sure what the exact cost would be per jersey by i am assuming it should be in your price range since you just getting a plain red jersey. Check out Dukes Source for Sports...www.dukes1hockey.com...speak to someone there and they can help you. And its located in Etobicoke so i dont think it will be too far for you.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
realhabsfan said:
my hockey shop does custom jerseys but im not sure what the exact cost would be per jersey by i am assuming it should be in your price range since you just getting a plain red jersey. Check out Dukes Source for Sports...www.dukes1hockey.com...speak to someone there and they can help you. And its located in Etobicoke so i dont think it will be too far for you.
I sent Duke's an email. Anywhere in the GTA is fine with me.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Joey13 said:
You may also want to try www.hockeygeeks.com - my team has had them do three sets of jerseys and they are great. I think they are in London, Ontario.
Source for Sports London is definetly a great store, I've bought stuff from them before. Unfortunately they are priced about $50-70 higher than most (for the entire team). I'm gonna order from the Canlan Ice Sports Scarborough pro shop. They can give me 16 Kobe 9100 Chicago Black jerseys with a custom logo and numbers for $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad