sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Like the pros, creative juices aren't flowing off a back-to-back:

people angela copy.jpg

Probable Lineups:
Max Pacioretty - Phillip Danault - Andrew Shaw
Alex Galchenyuk - Cap Space (or DLR -- both have zero points this season) - Paul Byron
Charles Hudon - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Nicolas Deslauriers - Jacob de la Rose (or ???) - Byron Froese
Daniel Carr (likely on 4th)

Karl Alzner - Jeff Petry
Joe Morrow - Jordie Benn
David Schlemko - Jakub Jerabek
Shea Weber

Carey Price
Antti Niemi

Last game:

Cup Watch: A win tonight puts the team in a playoff spot. We'll ignore the fact that Bruins, Wings, Sens and Panthers all have games in hand...

Last edited:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Waiting to get an update on Drouin's situation. That would really hurt us. With Drouin and Hudon possibly out, Carr and Mete would play... Who's centering Galchenyuk's line?

Michel Langevin believes it's confirmed. No Drouin tonight.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Waiting to get an update on Drouin's situation. That would really hurt us. With Drouin and Hudon possibly out, Carr and Mete would play... Who's centering Galchenyuk's line?

i think "cap space" should be given a chance

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
The Habs are also only 4 points behind the Pens and Caps (wildcard teams). Pens just lost Murray for what could be a long time and the Caps have been up and down this season.

Lots of season left...

Reactions: Hot Dog Water Shaw

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn Drouin, did you really forget your passport? Odd. I would think teams kept them all together to ensure this never happens

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Michel Langevin believes it's confirmed. No Drouin tonight.

Too bad we traded Mitchell. He could have centered Galchenyuk...

Reactions: ArsHabs

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
The Habs are also only 4 points behind the Pens and Caps (wildcard teams). Pens just lost Murray for what could be a long time and the Caps have been up and down this season.

Lots of season left...

Honestly, I think we have a better shot at finishing 3rd in the Atlantic than landing a WC spot.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

Lots of season left...

1 point behind 3rd place in the Atlantic. I think that's the most realistic spot, possibly 2nd place is Toronto slides.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
1 point behind 3rd place in the Atlantic. I think that's the most realistic spot, possibly 2nd place is Toronto slides.

Oh yeah, I like our chances more fighting for a spot with the Atlantic teams over the Metro.

But fighting for 3 spots is better than 1. And honestly, I'm not completely sold on the Devils or the Islanders.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
With Drouin out, i would go with:

Hudon-Chuck-Gallagher
Pax-Dano-Shaw
Carr-Plek-Byron

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Are we talking about after the game?
Nah he scores a goal tonight, and not against his own team lol.

For whatever it's worth, I've found he's played better in recent games, I know it's not much, but he's been strong on the PK, and been excellent back checking.

He needs some confidence, I think there's more there to be honest...

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
With Drouin out, i would go with:

Hudon-Chuck-Gallagher
Pax-Dano-Shaw
Carr-Plek-Byron
I'm not sure i would touch the Hudon line..they have been playing very well of late.

Patch-Danault-Shaw
Hudon-Pleks-Gally
Carr-Chucky-Byron
Deslauriers-DLR-Freose

I'm guessing that is what we will see...at least I hope the coach does it (Chucky at center i mean)

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Amazing GDT lol

I am assuming Niemi which apparantly he has killer stats vs DET but these are games that are really important .
I would rather play Carey all of this week then play Niemi next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad