GDT: Team Carey @ Detroit Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Patches putting his signature on a largely settled game. Thanks Erickson!

6 goals who would have think it?

Price work a quiet third

Reactions: Habs178
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Protect Price GAA for god sake we need to trade him for Dahlin and Draisatl or something in order to get a WC spot but not Atlantic playoff spot because it's too difficult to tank or I dont know I keep losing track of the narrative of this season I'm getting confused

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Patioready with the meaningless goal. Wow.

NHL.com - Stats

Wcm7oTj.png

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Not trading for Shaw. Not trading Subban. Resigning Markov+Radulov. Trading Plekanec for a great return instead of extending him(MIGHT have signed Staal as a replacement, and he is a #1C)...etc
Yup. Wasting Prices career. This team could have been a real contender not just hoping to squeak into the playoffs if he had just focused on our one glaring very obvious need. Oh well.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
So clutch Pacioretty wow

Pacioretty-bashing. How original.

Let me guess. You've never played hockey, right? Or you quit when you were 9 to spend more time playing video games.

Men who've played hockey know how hard this game is to master. And men who've played hockey respect anyone who reaches this level.

Reactions: Prendan Brust

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I've slept through so many Habs games that I don't even know if the Habs are that boring, or if there is something wrong with me. Maybe a mix of both :laugh:.

Lol trust trust, there's nothing wrong with you. Habs are just boring.

Beating up a few bad teams doesn't really do it for me, like it may for some others haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad