WC: Team Canada 2024

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
He's a professional hockey player so of course he can play hockey but a bit out of his element at this tournament I think.

Who knows ? with the amount of names we have right now we may have to look to a guy like Grant. If that happens we are not likely winning though.
I see what you mean he‘s of course miles away from canada‘s A Team but he‘s one of best players in Europe and has a lot of experience too. But by now not many players have been confirmed for canada so a player like him will maybe be a possibility. And European teams have won this tournament with european players like this in their bottom 6 so who knows, but of course canadian NHL players with better skills are a better choice if they want to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: jj cale

Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
The obviously must have lots of guys figured out. Just send out the list as they say yes. Every other country does it that way. Doesn't have to be all at once.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
I would love from Winnipeg and NYI maybe 1-2 A level players, and 3 B level guys, and I think that makes us one of the best teams.

If we could get Barzal OR Scheifele, Dobson OR Morrisey, Lowry and/or Horvat, guys like that.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
How is everyone intending to watch the games? I have access to TSN streaming, but that has failed me in the past with time zones and signing in through my Telus, etc. I’d also like to record the odd game that I can’t watch live.

What’s everyone up to?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
How is everyone intending to watch the games? I have access to TSN streaming, but that has failed me in the past with time zones and signing in through my Telus, etc. I’d also like to record the odd game that I can’t watch live.

What’s everyone up to?
TBH, unless there is a big Round Robin game, I wait until the Medal Round - I have trouble getting excited about this tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad