Team Board Mock Draft Results Thread

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Ewwwwwwwww. Our board dropped the ball a bit. Should have gone Mercer or Gunler.
I think the outcome makes sense. The Leafs biggest weakness is RHD, so when there is a good option available right around where the team picks, it seems natural that fans would lean in that direction. Doesn't mean Dubas will.

Reactions: uncleben

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I think the outcome makes sense. The Leafs biggest weakness is RHD, so when there is a good option available right around where the team picks, it seems natural that fans would lean in that direction. Doesn't mean Dubas will.
Sure but I'm one of those people that does not see Schneider as a good option. I find he has much lower upside compared to a lot of other options that will be there at 15, and that drafting him 100% would be for need and nothing else. I think he get's propped up because this really is not a good draft for defensemen outside of Drysdale and Sanderson (and maybe Guhle, though I wouldn't even take him at 15).

Reactions: Morgs

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Sure but I'm one of those people that does not see Schneider as a good option. I find he has much lower upside compared to a lot of other options that will be there at 15, and that drafting him 100% would be for need and nothing else. I think he get's propped up because this really is not a good draft for defensemen outside of Drysdale and Sanderson (and maybe Guhle, though I wouldn't even take him at 15).

I would have gone Mercer, personally. If we want Schneider, I think we should take our chances trading down.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Don't take Mercer Montreal, leave him for my Jackets!

I think he is a higher upside player than people give him credit for, more upside than Holloway.

Reactions: alexislafreniere

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
That's a mild way of putting "murdered in a bath tub".

Reference that might not get a lot of traction here, but A+ from me.

upload_2020-9-26_12-31-10.jpeg

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Grieg is a pest. Very skinny, but his dad and uncle played in the league so you have to think he will fill out. Fast. I voted for him for the CBJ. We need a LW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad