Prospect Info: Team Board Mock Draft (Corrected)

Who will the Ducks pick?

• Rodion Amirov, LW, Toros Neftekamsk (MHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mavrik Bourque, C, Shawinigan Cataractes (QMJHL)

• Kaiden Guhle, D, Prince Albert Raiders (WHL)

• Dylan Holloway, C/LW, Univ. of Wisconsin (NCAA)

• Hendrix Lapierre, C, Chicoutimi Saguenéens (QMJHL)

• Anton Lundell, C, HIFK (Liiga)

• Dawson Mercer, RW, Chicoutimi Saguenéens (QMJHL)

• Connor Zary, C, Kamloops Blazers (WHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.

Results Thread

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE TEAM PICKING!

1 day poll

Awarding the Rangers the obvious first pick and they have another 1st so they'll be able to participate.

:rangers#1 Alexis Lafrenière, LW, Rimouski Océanic (QMJHL) Deafault

:kings#2 Quinton Byfield, C, Sudbury Wolves (OHL)

:sens#3 Tim Stützle, C, Adler Mannheim (DEL)

:wings#4 Cole Perfetti, C, Saginaw Spirit (OHL)

:sens#5 Lucas Raymond, RW/LW, Frölunda HC (SHL)

:ducks#6
Marco Rossi, C, Ottawa 67's (OHL)

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Our prospect pool has Dry ed up in past few years :sarcasm:

The puckmoving he could provide to us could be something we have not seen for a while or ever if all goes well.
Rossi is a good pick as well, but just feels like he comes with more question marks

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
How do you guy think the Duck will go regarding rebuilding? Think there is anybody else they’ll sale? Will they eat cap for other teams?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Sanderson > Drysdale

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Picked Rossi, but it's close between him and Drysdale. Ducks can get a good defenceman from next year's draft as they are likely to suck next season as well.

Reactions: Kalv

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Took Drysdale, would have been perfectly fine with Rossi as well. With Raymond off the board, those are the only two i'd be content with.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Only way I could see them going after a goalie in the first is if he falls to 27, or they decide they want to move Gibson for an overpayment of assets, including a pick to grab Askarov.

I just feel like if we want to do a proper rebuild, we need to get a kings ransom from everything that has value. If Kapanen was able to get that kind of a return (thanks Toronto for the inflation), what is Rakell worth? Two first round picks? bonafide prospects?

I really feel like Askarov has potential that's higher than Gibbys.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Drysdale, since he is a bigger need IMO. Would not mind Rossi at all, but unless they plan to move one of him/Steel/Zegras to the wing in the future, it could cause problems. Especially with Lundy, BO and Morand already in the pipeline. Obviously good C depth is a nice problem to have, but this org doesn't have the best track record of developing forwards during the BM era.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Drysdale, since he is a bigger need IMO. Would not mind Rossi at all, but unless they plan to move one of him/Steel/Zegras to the wing in the future, it could cause problems. Especially with Lundy, BO and Morand already in the pipeline. Obviously good C depth is a nice problem to have, but this org doesn't have the best track record of developing forwards during the BM era.

The presence of guys like Lundy, Bo and Morand sure as hell won't and shouldn't have any effect on how a team uses its top 10 pick. We are no where remotely close to being set enough anywhere to justify taking anyone except for the BPA. Straying from BPA would be dumb either way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad