Team Board Dispersal Draft - Pick #12

blokeyhighlander

June = :cupnana:
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Schultz.

Big vet D man with cup-winning experience.

Also not difficult on the eyes.

jeff-schultz-buyout.jpg

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
Guy tries to do something kind of cool, very time consuming, and definitely interesting once all is said and done, and Caps fans go out of their way to make it much more difficult for not only him but yourselves. Is this fanbase full of hipsters?

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Guy tries to do something kind of cool, very time consuming, and definitely interesting once all is said and done, and Caps fans go out of their way to make it much more difficult for not only him but yourselves. Is this fanbase full of hipsters?

He never said he's coming in peace.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012

I don't see what the big deal is. We already lost anyways. Its a public opinion poll on HFboards and we don't have captain clutch or cindy.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Other: Write in Candidate, Jeffrey "da Bench Texter" Schultz

Seriously: Huge. Chara Upside. Has a Ring. Wing Span of a Giant Moth. We can't lose on this.

TheShiningsteadycam.jpg

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
I don't see what the big deal is. We already lost anyways. Its a public opinion poll on HFboards and we don't have captain clutch or cindy.

I don't think it is a big deal which is why it makes more sense to just vote for somebody rather than derail what this guy is trying to do (and no I am not saying this is your fault as the first Schultz proponent, more the parrots). I took it as which fanbase would draft the best team BTW. Let's all conform to nonconformity.

Last edited:

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I don't think it is a big deal which is why it makes more sense to just vote for somebody rather than derail what this guy is trying to do (and no I am not saying this is your fault as the first Schultz proponent, more the parrots). I took it as which fanbase would draft the best team BTW. Let's all conform to nonconformity.

Are you suggesting Jeff Schultz is not a good option???

Ummm...he won a Stanley Cup last year and another year led the NHL with a +50.

You've been around long enough to see all the Ovechkin vs Crosby threads right?

They end with Pens fans posting pics of Crosby holding the cup and everyone else saying Ovechkin is terrible b/c he was a -35. The talking heads even suggest this on TV all the time.

SC and leading +/- = PROFIT!

I support this message.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Personally I'm not voting because of the travishamockery of a claim that the Leaves fans got the first pick by 'random'...

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Personally I'm not voting because of the travishamockery of a claim that the Leaves fans got the first pick by 'random'...

Well the Leaves have a far sadder record than even the Caps. Their fans have to feel like they can win something...anything...

Oh and Hunter...

I'm sporting my skinny jeans and working on my laptop at Starbucks drinking a latte.

Halpysback*

Ignoring that you shouldn't invest that heavily in a goalie while building a team, how anyone picks Quick over Rask is beyond me.

Because he's on a whole other level than the laughably overrated Rask perhaps?

Burakovsky95*

Because he's on a whole other level than the laughably overrated Rask perhaps?

That's kinda ridiculous. They're both very good goalies but I still take Rask. Quick has had one spectacular regular season with several mediocre ones and he's really only known for his playoff prowess which wasn't present last postseason.

Halpysback*

That's kinda ridiculous. They're both very good goalies but I still take Rask. Quick has had one spectacular regular season with several mediocre ones and he's really only known for his playoff prowess which wasn't present last postseason.

Quick had a great playoffs last year, just not world-beating. Rask has been slightly better in the regular season behind the best defensive team in the NHL that gets/got to play in a comparatively weak EC division, and his game goes down a notch in the playoffs. Quick has two cups and a WSF sandwich in between them and he was the best player on his team 2 out of those 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad