PENALTY KILL

BARKOV - WHEELER
VLASIC - DOUGHTY

GETZLAF - COUTURIER
PROVOROV - JONES

Last edited:

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Team A because they have proper lineups(i.e. Ovechkin at RW, Wheeler at LW, Matthews a line above Barkov, Marner a line above Laine, Tkachuk at RW, Rielly over Provorov), not to mention the fact that they have a bad overall lineup but with that lineup they’d more than likely have the worse of the two coaches in this scenario.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Team A because they have proper lineups(i.e. Ovechkin at RW, Wheeler at LW, Matthews a line above Barkov and Marner a line above Laine, Tkachuk at RW), not to mention the fact that they have a bad overall lineup but with that lineup they’d more than likely have the worse of the two coaches in this scenario.
Here we go :laugh:

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Team A because they have proper lineups(i.e. Ovechkin at RW, Wheeler at LW, Matthews a line above Barkov and Marner a line above Laine, Tkachuk at RW, Rielly over Provorov), not to mention the fact that they have a bad overall lineup but with that lineup they’d more than likely have the worse of the two coaches in this scenario.

the players spot in the lineup has nothing to do with how good they are. I put players together based on their style of play.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Team B because McDavid and Ovi are my two favourite players ;)

In all seriousness, I take team B. I feel like B has more gamebreaking players offensively and a defence that is better away from the puck. I also think team B would have the better powerplay while team A has the better penalty kill. For me it also comes down to liking team B's middle 6 forwards better than team A's middle 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad