Management TD Garden president Amy Latimer promoted to senior leadership position at Delaware North

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Amy Latimer, one of Boston’s most visible and powerful female business leaders, is departing her post as president of TD Garden in October to become executive vice president and chief operating officer of Delaware North.

Latimer has overseen events and renovations in and around the home of the Bruins and Celtics as well as serving as the chief development officer of Delaware North.
Latimer began working for Delaware North and at TD Garden in 1995, and became president of TD Garden in 2012.

“I have had the most amazing ride at TD Garden,” said Latimer. “I have been there since the day before it opened and, let’s be honest, it was a little bit of a rough opening at first, people transitioning from the Garden to the FleetCenter.

“Then the momentum picked up with amazing events and championships and then a renovation and, oh my gosh, COVID. And through three lockouts. Then this most recent renovation, the Hub on Causeway. I don’t know what other story I could write from a career standpoint. It’s a gift, it is literally a gift.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad