TC Thunder first look at USPHL Summer Showcase

kneelworm

Jan 11, 2023
Is there a pretty big skill gap between ncdc and premier? I live in Idaho Falls and our premier team is part of the ncdc expansion next season. Looking forward to it!

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Is there a pretty big skill gap between ncdc and premier? I live in Idaho Falls and our premier team is part of the ncdc expansion next season. Looking forward to it!
I think it's by classification from what I've seen by graduate year so it sounds like you're following the model that the Thunder have here.... THE difference is neither the Thunder NCDC VS. Premier is sanctioned by USA Hockey.... NCDC is on par w/ the Nordiques of the NAHL as both are Tier II, JUST AS THE original Nordiques that was shuttered by the current ownership of the NAHL entry is on par w/ the Thunder Premier team from what a quick check of searching what is the difference.....

Last edited:
Reactions: kneelworm

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Thunder NCDC Resumes tomorrow afternoon @ Islanders Hockey Club @ Noon before hosting NH Junior Monarchs Friday Afternoon (12:30) @ NSBA;

Premier travels Friday afternoon (2pm) to face Boston Advantage

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
next for TCT in the final month of the regular season for Premier:

2/2: Premier @ Bridgewater for 1st of 2;

2/4: NCDC hosts Boston Advantage

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Nolan Leonard/Ben Portner named to NCDC Prospects game;
Trace Norwell/Ben Pomerleau named to NCDC All Star team (Team America) (2/21/23 @ Foxboro, MA)

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
both Thunder teams in MA today; NCDC starts 1st of 2 @ South Shore @ 2 pm; Premier plays 2nd to last regular season game @ Junior Bruins @ 2:30

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
bad afternoon for both Thunder Teams;

Premier fell 5-1; will close RS tomorrow afternoon @ 1 pm @ Northern Cyclones;

NCDC fell to South Shore 6-2; ; close that series tomorrow @ 12:30

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad