AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Maybe.
McGinn-Aho-Turbo
Foegele-Tro-Necas
Svech-Staal-Fast
Paquette-Lorentz-Martinook
As weird as it feels to think this i wonder if necas and aho isn't even better synergy than TT and aho? No idea what Brind'Amour might be seeing or thinking but I might try something like

Mcginn Aho Necas
Svech Trocheck TT
Foegele Staal Fast
Paquette Lorentz Martinook

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Jordo on the forecheck this series:

giphy.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hey good luck to you guys. You'll have to excuse the rest of the TBL fanbase though. You gotta understand. We won the Cup. Got told it didn't count. Kucherov went on LTIR. It got called cheating. Stamkos got hurt. People bitched about Savard for 25%. After a certain point everyone just said "f*** it" and started being a #BunchOfJerks and decided to infringe on the Hurricanes gimmick too. Just a fair warning. You're gonna hate us like no one you've ever seen.

You guys have been pure class every time I came here and I still intend to for big Canes games because I love your style. All the best. Seriously. Stay healthy out there boys.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
You gotta understand. We won the Cup. Got told it didn't count.
Believe me, we’ve been there. We’re still hearing that the 06 team didn’t deserve the Cup, lucked their way to the final sue to injuries, and only had such a good record because of the SouthLeast division.

None of those things are true, and we’ve got the receipts to prove it, but it hasn’t stopped the narratives from being repeated over and over.

I’m starting to think that northerners don’t seem to like it when teams from the south win the cup. Especially when Canada is on a two decade plus cup drought.

Personally, I am very much here for it, and if we can’t do it, I hope y’all can repeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad