GDT: tblcar

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
guys, we are doing good on defence, if we score a bit more, we will win more often, because this team is playing good!

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
The crowd surprisingly seemed pretty decent today. I may be way off with lowered expectations but I expected a ghost town and it was pretty rocking

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
i didn't say he was physically incapable of scoring a goal. even nordstrom and ryan have scored this season. now we'll wait another month until his next point.

personally i'm offended that pdg is even a mile away from touching the ice in overtime.

:laugh: I get it S4C. You posted one of your hot "taeks" and then the guy you blasted scored in OT. You have to admit, it was fitting.

I like your posts though, so don't let this one setback keep you from posting.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Cam Ward 06 2.0 is the most bewildering surprise I never expected. Amazing what can happen when you put people on 1 year contracts.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
guys, we are doing good on defence, if we score a bit more, we will win more often, because this team is playing good!

The lack of scoring is pretty concerning. I know slumps happen but I would think RF is considering making a move for more skill up front. The defense and Ward are really playing well.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
If they let you bet a trifecta at the beginning of OT, how much would a PDG(Stalberg, Hainsey) goal pay out on a $2 bet?

I'm going with eleventy billion.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It's a good thing I don't own a vineyard, I would drink all the stock.

Wait, did I say good? That's bad. Owning an essentially unlimited supply of wine would be good.

ha ha. I have too much in common with you cptjeff. I have 2 relatives that own Wineries, and whenever I go visit them, we drink from the barrels. I can imagine that when I leave, other "friends" show up and do the same. I'd be smashed all the time if I owned a winery!. :laugh:

I do own a farm in NY wine regions and my wife and I are considering growing grapes, but only to sell, because I'm sure I'd be a lush if I tried to make wine. :laugh:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
"The CW" is a great nickname. I'm going to imagine that Ward likes to unwind with a few episodes of the vampire diaries and a glass of his own wine

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00