Confirmed with Link: [TBL/VAN] J.T. Miller for conditional 2020 or 2021 1st rd pick, 2019 3rd rd pick and G Marek Mazanec

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
If they make the playoffs this year we get the 1st if they dont then we get the following year's 1st.

To me this is Vancouver's condition. They feel if they make the playoffs JT was worth it. If they dont the pick would be higher. They feel they're trending upward and would rather give a pick the year later if they don't make the playoffs this year. Still a 1st regardless. Im happy.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
And I was mad when I read that the 40th overall wouldn't be involved.

Reactions: DFC

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I thought we'd get a 1st, but a Vancouver 1st makes it a pick with much better upside. Considering we had to move money, this was a great deal. Even if the pick winds up in the low 20s, the extra 3rd makes it a great deal. JBB off to a nice start.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Just for the hell of it I took a look at the Vancouver housing market. Oh my sweet dear God. People weren't kidding about how expensive Vancouver is. Miller needs to thank his lucky stars that he is taking home at least $12 million over the rest of his deal.

But damn what a beautiful city
Most expensive city in North America. Between the cost of living and real estate, its insane.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad