Recalled/Assigned: TBL recall Mike Blunden from SYC

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Marchessault has been on a tear lately and is red hot, we're lacking a scoring touch right now.

Blunden? Really?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
JAM didn't really do much on his last call up. Not saying Blunden will bring anything necessarily, but maybe he'll actually go to the net unlike the rest of these guys.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Our problems are solved! Mike "The Saviour" Blunden has arrived.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I mean - I'm not a believer in JAM at all. Scoring in the AHL doesn't mean crap when it comes to scoring in the NHL. I would rather it have been a promising prospect though.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I mean - I'm not a believer in JAM at all. Scoring in the AHL doesn't mean crap when it comes to scoring in the NHL. I would rather it have been a promising prospect though.

Don't really have any "promising prospects" that are forwards in SYC right now.. Erne is injured and everyone else is pretty a bottom-6 player if they're lucky or AHL lifers.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Don't really have any "promising prospects" that are forwards in SYC right now.. Erne is injured and everyone else is pretty a bottom-6 player if they're lucky or AHL lifers.

I guess that's fair.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

We don't need a top 6 player so why not give Richard a chance? He's put in his time and has some promise, better then a journeyman who won't make an impact except maybe getting into our first fight.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
We don't need a top 6 player so why not give Richard a chance? He's put in his time and has some promise, better then a journeyman who won't make an impact except maybe getting into our first fight.

I agree actually. I'd like to see how Richard can handle NHL speed and timing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad