Confirmed Trade: [TBL/ARI] Riley Nash for future considerations

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Given he already cleared waivers I think, anything we get for him will be good enough for me. Did like him a bit though.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
ARZ just claims everyone off waivers like they are collecting pokemon, until they don't know what to do with them

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Funny thing is, they have no place on the cap. They are putting him in their farm club until the playoffs and then they'll play him. Brisebois is a genius.
Except they might not even play him. He is an AHL depth piece just like any other, hardly ingenious to collect those.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Except they might not even play him. He is an AHL depth piece just like any other, hardly ingenious to collect those.
Tampa came out from the trades for Hagel and Paul 1 man short (Hagel and Paul in, Raddysh Joseph Katchouk out). This means Tampa lost their 13th forward come playoff time.
Nash already played in Tampa this season and Cooper really liked what he saw. So JBB, even tho up against the cap, found a way to get him back as insurance come playoff time (getting a rookie from the farm team to do it seems a bit risky). All this without giving up assets and while being cap strapped.

I'm in awe on how JBB seems to always find a way to make things work, it's incredible.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad