Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] Alex Killorn (7 years $4.45M AAV)

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Wow. Are the Bolts going to have money for Kucherov? Outside of Hedman, he's their most important piece IMO.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
TB is probably having the best offseason of any team and they haven't even acquired anyone new or made any trades.

Captain Timo

Dec 4, 2015
Probably fair money, but a little too much term for my liking. Still a good deal, Killorn is criminally underrated.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Could this deal attract Las Vegas to hit cap floor? I guess there is not NMC.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I bet he will have a breakout year. He will be in top six next year. He's been in the bottom six a lot of his career.

Palat Stamkos Drouin
Killorn Johnson Kucherov

RatedR

Feb 26, 2016
Yeah I just got a notification about this contract. I'm honestly surprised and don't think that hes worth the money atm. Don't get me wrong,come playoffs him and kuch are unreal,but to give a guy like him that much I feel like its going to backfire. Also its safe to say that TyJo is out because Palat and Kuch are going to be locked up before him and we won't have enough cap for him.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Andrew Shaw contract looks ****ing great now

If you think so. 6"2, 200+ vs. 5 nothing with heart sorry you loose if you think a few hundred can make that much difference whether a contract is good or not you're out to lunch. Plus Killorn has broken the 40 point plateau twice in three years.

While you're on a roll, resign Diamond Dave for another 5 years, plus Rene "Bag of Pucks" Bourque for another 3 x 3.5+(he has sooooooo much potential).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad