TB merch that ships to Europe?

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
What good sides to that sells merch to Europe?
Interessed in flags etc.
I also live in Norway. Nhl shop doesn't ship merch to Norway. (I ordered last summer maybe now something changed) that's why I ordered shipment to my friend in Latvia and he sent merch to me.
I think Fnatics shop does ship to Norway but shipment was expensive.

Reactions: HanTykje

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Reactions: Peacefool

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
The Lightning are all about Distant Thunder, so if you get in contact with them via e-mail or Twitter, they may be able to help you out.

Tampa Bay Sports shipping to Norway is $50 (yikes).

The NHL does have an international shop, NHL Shop International | NHL Apparel, NHL Hockey Gear, NHL Hockey Jerseys, Breakaway Jerseys at The Official Online Store of the NHL. I typed in a random Norwegian address, and shipping and handling was a much more reasonable $10 USD (like 100 kroner)
So,they finnaly began to ship to Norway. This is good :)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Great thread, very useful also for me.
Fanatics USA is the best website to buy the Lightning stuff...but the fees and the shipping costs are something crazy and absurd.
Fanatics International, just like NHL International shop has not the same amount of things Fanatics USA and NHL shop has. I do not know why.
So it'd be interesting to know a website like Fanatics USA, with less fees than this one.

HanTykje

Jan 8, 2022
Norway
www.instagram.com

bodi

May 14, 2016
NHL Shop International service is a disaster. You don't know when you place your order if your shipping is tracked or not. One package has lost and Stanley Cup Champions Cap was bent because they packed in the plastic bag. I was very fortunate to buy Stamkos jersey from official Fanatics shop on eBay UK for just $25.

HanTykje

Jan 8, 2022
Norway
www.instagram.com
NHL Shop International service is a disaster. You don't know when you place your order if your shipping is tracked or not. One package has lost and Stanley Cup Champions Cap was bent because they packed in the plastic bag. I was very fortunate to buy Stamkos jersey from official Fanatics shop on eBay UK for just $25.

Very expensive for NHL shirt/jersey compared to Football/soccer shirts. Manufactured the same way? Addidas is the manufactorer for TB?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad