GDT: TB @ Car

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Interesting. I think Aho and Lindy do better with Staal so I like that. Putting Williams on Skinner's line makes that line much more potent and less likely to get hemmed in their zone so I like that. 4th line is fine also.

Until Rask gets out of his funk, there's not much the Canes can do with that line so it's kind of "fitting pieces left over".

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I hope the good guys have recovered from the curb stomping they got in Dallas. They came back at the end, but it was curb stomping ugly in the early going.

Hard for them to not take away the importance of starting on time from that. It's one thing when you come out flat and get a couple hung on you, it's entirely different when it's 4. And I think Hanifin responds well to discipline, he doesn't seem the pouty type and takes accountability. Hopefully plenty of lessons learned.

The Stranger

May 4, 2014
all life is pain

giphy.gif

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Interesting. I think Aho and Lindy do better with Staal so I like that. Putting Williams on Skinner's line makes that line much more potent and less likely to get hemmed in their zone so I like that. 4th line is fine also.

Until Rask gets out of his funk, there's not much the Canes can do with that line so it's kind of "fitting pieces left over".

I want to see them move Rask to the wing for a game or two and give Aho or Lindholm a chance to play center for a bit. They're both natural centers, and neither can be worse than Rask is right now, so why not try it and see if a simplified game can't help Rask rebuild his effectiveness? I do really like seeing Skinner and Williams together, though. That ought to be fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad