Player Discussion: Taylor Raddysh

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
How did he play yesterday?

Not good. I'm going to chalk it up to him being nervous, first game and all. It's rare for a player though 1st game in the NHL to be lights out. Also, it wasn't just him but the whole team. 40 games into the season if he's struggling we got a problem. Say give it a few weeks before I would start to worry.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
raddysh was invisible. which is ok when its your first game and its on the scoreboard, but he didnt even really register on the forecheck or defensively.

im sure he will get it together.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
raddysh was invisible. which is ok when its your first game and its on the scoreboard, but he didnt even really register on the forecheck or defensively.

im sure he will get it together.
on that goal from blue line,before it he couldnt clear the puck twice,but otherwise nothing to say about him 1st game,team didnt show up,hard to wait from him big plays

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
I’m not optimistic about Raddysh. He has decent goal scoring instincts and a heavy shot but he can’t get into position or anticipate well enough to do it at an NHL level. I prefer Katchouk, who has some nasty in him.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
There's been noticeable improvement in Raddysh the last 5 games or so. It's encouraging to see it this soon.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
There's been noticeable improvement in Raddysh the last 5 games or so. It's encouraging to see it this soon.

Fingers crossed, but I think he is starting to figure out the NHL Game. Hopefully during the second half of the season him and Boris can really take off. Would help tremendously for the playoffs.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Kid is another natural. Cooper and our scouting staff just knows scoring machines and that's going to be fun to watch!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad