Player Discussion Taylor Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I have a weird obsession with jersey #'s...any guesses on what he takes with 4 and 9 taken?

91 again? 49? 94? I'm guessing #6

Clearly, I need to get out more...

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I said it previously that Hall has the ability to be the best of these rental players traded but he comes with the highest risk.

Boston needed a high end talent even if it’s more risky.

Hall picking the Bruins from the mix is ++ for him

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Low risk. High high potential reward

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Also his confidence is pretty low right now so put him on the spot to build it back up.

If this hits he’s 70-80 point guy

Reactions: Afam

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of this guy, but if he can come in, be a pro and contribute... sign me up.

This is where I'm at as well. He says a lot of the right things, but the actions don't always match his words. I hope the guy comes in and plays like MVP Hall because it would be a huge boost for this team. To put it into perspective if Hall plays at his MVP rate for these last 16 games:

16GP / 8G / 11A

^The team could use that Hall, that's for sure lol.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
I can't help but feel like this team just came full circle back to the year Hall and Seguin were drafted. Remember the threads fighting over which one each of us preferred and who was better? Now we'll have had both. Maybe this one will work out better than the first.
Funny, we traded Seguin for practically nothing and we traded practically nothing for Hall.....Funny how that worked out....

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
I love Bjork as much as the next guy and I’ll just say it— this is a phenomenal deal for Boston. It’s not safe and that’s a good thing. Finally some spices thrown into this mix of two-way forwards.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of this guy, but if he can come in, be a pro and contribute... sign me up.

Seems like it’s going to come down to attitude one way or the other. There’s very little risk so I’m excited to see where this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad