Crawford (retain to fit cap)
Saad
2020 1st (top 10 protected)
Krys

for

Hall (unsigned)
Domingue

--

Saad goes into their top 6 LW group, promote Gusev and let him shine.
Gustafsson a much needed LD for their D core.
1st will be an nice asset, Hawks could easily miss the playoffs.
Krys a solid prospect.

Gusev - Hischier - Palmieri
Saad - Hughes - Bratt
Boqvist - Coleman - Simmonds
Wood - Zajac - Seney

Greene - Subban
Gustafsson - Severson
Butcher - Vatanen

Crawford
Blackwood

--

Hall - Dach - Kane
Cat - Strome - Shaw
Nylander - Toews - Kubalik
Smith - Carpenter - Caggiula
Highmore

Keith - Murphy
de Haan - Seabrook
Maatta - Boqvist

Lehner
Domingue/Delia

Sign Hall at 10.5M

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Gustafsson
Saad
Krys

for

Hall (unsigned)
Domingue

-

Krys a solid prospect.

Saad - Hughes - Bratt
Wood - Zajac - Seney

Greene - Subban
Gustafsson - Severson
Butcher - Vatanen
Crawford
Blackwood

--

Hall - Dach - Kane
Cat - Strome - Shaw
Smith - Carpenter - Caggiul
Highmore

Keith - Murphy
de Haan - Seabrook
Maatta - Boqvist

Lehner
Domingue/Delia

Sign Hall at 10.5M

Devils will not do that deal at all. Hawks shouldn't either, especially the first round pick part.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Gustafsson
Saad
Krys

for

Hall (unsigned)
Domingue

--

Krys a solid prospect.

Saad - Hughes - Bratt
Wood - Zajac - Seney

Greene - Subban
Gustafsson - Severson
Butcher - Vatanen

Crawford
Blackwood

--

Hall - Dach - Kane
Cat - Strome - Shaw
Smith - Carpenter - Caggiula
Highmore

Keith - Murphy
de Haan - Seabrook
Maatta - Boqvist

Lehner
Domingue/Delia

Sign Hall at 10.5M

So a middle 6 forward, 2 UFAs this summer and a pick BUT ONLY IF IT'S NOT A GOOD ONE...why does NJ do this? This is a classic hfboards offer of "take what I don't want" with no regard for what the other team needs.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
most of these trade ideas are from a Bhawks fans pov..... not the devils.

they would want both Boqvist and Dach..... to start with.

so in other words, this idea trading for Hall is going nowhere.

Reactions: Taylorst

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Hall is 28 years old , all these offers are ridiculous , Chicago isn't in a position to pay anyone 10.5 million especially someone who is 28 years old.

Also trading away blue chip prospects and a 1st round pick doesn't seem logical by any means since Chicago clearly won't make the playoffs again .

Before anymore trades happen Stan should be fired along with jc who has no business coaching a nhl team

It's time for hawks fans to realize toews , Keith, Seabrook are all washed up and need to be traded or simply urged to retire.

If anyone needs to be resigned it's Lehner, strome I wouldn't be over paying him since he clearly hasn't improved his stock to warrant a significant raise.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Hall is 28 years old , all these offers are ridiculous , Chicago isn't in a position to pay anyone 10.5 million especially someone who is 28 years old.

Also trading away blue chip prospects and a 1st round pick doesn't seem logical by any means since Chicago clearly won't make the playoffs again .

Before anymore trades happen Stan should be fired along with jc who has no business coaching a nhl team

It's time for hawks fans to realize toews , Keith, Seabrook are all washed up and need to be traded or simply urged to retire.

If anyone needs to be resigned it's Lehner, strome I wouldn't be over paying him since he clearly hasn't improved his stock to warrant a significant raise.
excellent post and esp with the idea of resigning him..... yeah like that will happen with Strome knocking on the door.

this team really look lost.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
excellent post and esp with the idea of resigning him..... yeah like that will happen with Strome knocking on the door.

this team really look lost.

I know hall would be a great addition if Chicago was in a better position playoff wise , salary cap wise and had a plethora of prospects.
However they don't and it's clear Chicago will be a lottery team again.

If their are any major moves it's to trade Crawford, toews , Seabrook, Keith , Gus for picks and prospects and salary cap relief for the future.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I know hall would be a great addition if Chicago was in a better position playoff wise , salary cap wise and had a plethora of prospects.
However they don't and it's clear Chicago will be a lottery team again.

If their are any major moves it's to trade Crawford, toews , Seabrook, Keith , Gus for picks and prospects and salary cap relief for the future.
a great sound of reason and the cold fact of reality.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
yeah but not by trading young players to get younger.....
I just mean why bring in a Taylor Hall at all regardless? To maybe sneak into a single playoff round? Hall doesn't make up for the d core that wouldn't hold up to a long run. Maybe he sneaks them into the playoffs for a round but is that really worth it?

Reactions: Taylorst and LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I just mean why bring in a Taylor Hall at all regardless? To maybe sneak into a single playoff round? Hall doesn't make up for the d core that wouldn't hold up to a long run. Maybe he sneaks them into the playoffs for a round but is that really worth it?
totally 100% in agreement on bringing in Hall. this team is too damage to continue to waste prospect/players to fix an old aging core that will never see the SC final ......

it is hard b/c i am a Bhawks fan who fought this battle, the same battle for 3-4 yrs.

Reactions: S3rkie

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
Top 10 pick and a potential lottery pick?????
Puff puff paaaaaaaass

upload_2019-11-30_20-31-6.gif

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018

Agreed. The problem is the front office was lost in fantasy land and loyalty that they allowed Stan to gut this teams future young depth , handed out awful contracts that they where so naive in the long term effect ..

Now we have a head coach who should have never ever been given a fulltime contract after Last season's train wreck, a general manager who should have been fired 3 years ago.

Also a aging core that is washed up and a owner who has no hoodspa to clean house and realize it's time to rebuild .

Coach Q deserved better , for all he did to bring home 3 Stanley cups 5 western conference finals and many years of exciting hockey and memories.

I'd almost guarantee if coach Q had the talent jc has this team would be performing much better and not laydown

Reactions: S3rkie and LDF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad