Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
yo why didn't they come out with this before the mvp votes count

sad devils org

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Thats crazy, tore some muscle in my hand. No idea how or what but it hurt pretty bad. Cant imagine playing hockey for 5 months like that
Muscle and ligament injuries are completely different things. I would imagine he didn't tear any overly crucial ligaments in his hand if he played through it that long. I have a torn ligament in my hand that doesn't affect me at all to the point that its not even worth surgically repairing. Professional athletes tend to get surgeries, however, that the general public typically don't.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Muscle and ligament injuries are completely different things. I would imagine he didn't tear any overly crucial ligaments in his hand if he played through it that long. I have a torn ligament in my hand that doesn't affect me at all to the point that its not even worth surgically repairing. Professional athletes tend to get surgeries, however, that the general public typically don't.
Thats interesting. I didnt know there was a big difference but cool either way

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
This is the part i don't like about NA sports (hockey), they force you play injured.
In this department NHL teams suck, big time. Now i might be a minority here on this subject
but that's what i think.

This happened so many times in Selänne's career, he play'd injured pretty much from 2001 -> 2004
then lucky for him lock out came and he finally got his surgeries done and had time to heal.

2005 -> 2012 he play'd crazy good hockey because he was finally healthy, injury free.

Imagine if he'd miss one full season, had his surgeries...how many more goals+points he would of scored
in his career if he would of been healthy for 2001-2002, 2002-2003, 2003-2004 seasons,nuts.

He would of most likely finished his career with 800+ career goals, 1600-1700 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad