Injury Report: Taylor Hall (Leg Tightness): Day-to-Day

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Just putting this as a place holder for the million questions that are going to be asked about Hall in the next 24 hours (and the 0 answers we're gonna get from the Oilers). Let's all hope it's not serious, as this team is beyond sunk without Hall in the lineup.

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
He could hardly skate the next shift after the injury. Doesnt look good.

Oiltankjob Fail

Feb 10, 2013
Just putting this as a place holder for the million questions that are going to be asked about Hall in the next 24 hours (and the 0 answers we're gonna get from the Oilers). Let's all hope it's not serious, as this team is beyond sunk without Hall in the lineup.
Agfter that pass to Rnh on 3/1 he went down funny and was favouring it right after I don't think its to serious pulled muscle I would guess, And no im not a internet medic:laugh:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I don't think it was bad at all, let's not exaggerate it. Saying he could "barely skate" is a little much. He had a couple shifts after the play.

Didn't look too bad, probably just pre cautionary.

JustinCider

Dec 15, 2005
Earth
not good. they are far from good with him, without, they're even further. Plus, he's the most exciting player to watch on the whole team.

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
I don't think it was bad at all, let's not exaggerate it. Saying he could "barely skate" is a little much. He had a couple shifts after the play.

No, he had barley half a shift after he went badly into the boards, skated right off after the 3 on 1.

Agfter that pass to Rnh on 3/1 he went down funny and was favouring it right after I don't think its to serious pulled muscle I would guess, And no im not a internet medic:laugh:

It was the shift before that that he injured himself.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I thought it was polak or one of the D that rode him from the side on the boards behind halak that injured him, no?

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Hopefly he's ready Sunday last thing we need is injuries

It sounds like he'll be fine so that's good

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I love Hallsy, don't get me wrong. But sometimes I wonder if he is going to turn out like a DiPietro or some other story/player like that. His speed is just way to fast to handle, he puts himself in terrible situations. This is a curse. 3 straight years of Injuries for Hall. This one isn't the last bit of the season though but if it's long this is getting ridiculous. I just don't know anymore...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
He could hardly skate the next shift after the injury. Doesnt look good.

No, he had barley half a shift after he went badly into the boards, skated right off after the 3 on 1.

It was the shift before that that he injured himself.

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/307696513423904768

Edmonton OilersVerified account
@EdmontonOilers

Coach Krueger says Taylor Hall is experiencing "tightness in his leg" and was taken out of the game as a "safety precaution"

:sarcasm:

Thank god.

Sloth Slothersons*

I love Hallsy, don't get me wrong. But sometimes I wonder if he is going to turn out like a DiPietro or some other story/player like that. His speed is just way to fast to handle, he puts himself in terrible situations. This is a curse. 3 straight years of Injuries for Hall. This one isn't the last bit of the season though but if it's long this is getting ridiculous. I just don't know anymore...

He's been playing a lot smarter this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad