Taylor Hall is the dumbest top-line winger in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byefooglien

Siberia West
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
My god......I can't believe Oilers fans aren't absolutely livid when they watch this guy play. All he does is kill plays (in all three zones) by trying stupid things. Watching him and McDavid out there is like night and day....no wonder the messiah has shown incremental progress since that first game in St. Louis.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Yup, braindead PPG player who usually has elite possession stats.

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
My god......I can't believe Oilers fans aren't absolutely livid when they watch this guy play. All he does is kill plays (in all three zones) by trying stupid things. Watching him and McDavid out there is like night and day....no wonder the messiah has shown incremental progress since that first game in St. Louis.

I'm not sure about the dumbest top-line winger in the NHL as I don't watch many games of other teams but you can bet your ass I've been livid with him and some of his bone-headed plays.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
2 on 2 he jumps and tries to bring the puck through a Flames lying on the ground

this isn't juniors buddy.. if that was Tavares he would've waited the 1 second for that passing lane or scoring spot

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
He's had a slow start to the season and trying to do too much has always been a problem for him.

When he's on though he's one of the most dangerous wingers in the league though and he's been showing flashes of getting back to that.

Edit: Crossbar and a goal for Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad