Taylor Hall 13/14 Highlights

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
This is epic! wow, great video.

I know Hall, Eberle, RNH had a combined highlight package from 2 years ago, would be great to see another combined one again 2 years later

This video is one of the best highlight videos ive seen tho

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
This is epic! wow, great video.

I know Hall, Eberle, RNH had a combined highlight package from 2 years ago, would be great to see another combined one again 2 years later

This video is one of the best highlight videos ive seen tho

I could probably make something like that for sure. Just gonna pump out the solos first!

I am offended by this music! :sarcasm: Great job as always Fitter!

Haha! Yeah....a little easier on the ears this one ;)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I could probably make something like that for sure. Just gonna pump out the solos first!

Haha! Yeah....a little easier on the ears this one ;)

I love the solo ones, they do each player justice IMO.

It's actually pretty solid and different than the rap and rock comps out there for these types of videos.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Another fantastic video. Well done 488fitter!

Hall is a tremendous player. I'd like to see him add a bit more east-west play off the rush to get goalies moving and d-men chasing him. I think he could really dominate then.

knockoutpanda

Oilers Fan
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Hall is really driving the net and his speed is stretching the goalies out. I think in that highlight a lone he score five hole 4 or 5 times.

McDavidMcCup

Jul 9, 2007
Well done on the video.

I am just not a fan of Hall's style, no matter how productive.

I like the finesse game of Seguin over the bull-rushing stylings of Hall.

BFDBFD

Oct 9, 2007
Luanda, Angola
Holy crap!! :yo:

Out here in rural Indonesia, the connection is such crap I have to resort to paltry radio feeds and rely on HFBoards to describe the majesty that is Hall. Thanks so much for putting stuff up like this.

Unfortunately, this epic compilation made my drunken mind momentarily believe that we were actually in the playoffs this year.

Thanks a lot, jerk!

:sarcasm:

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
Well done on the video.

Ya I would much prefer if hall was completely invisible for 5-10 game stretches like seguin, then show up for 2 games and put up 8 points, then completely disappear for another 5-10 games. :sarcasm:

Oi'll say!

Read this now!
Nov 18, 2002
Oil in 9
Visit site
Well done on the video.

1)Seguin uses his speed for a lot of the same types of gaols as Hall gets, he's not exactly playing it safe. Bad comp if you were looking for a pure finesse player.

2)Look at 2:10, the pass to Schultz. How's that for finesse?

I crap my pants when I think of where this team will be if Hall blows a knee but we can't really fault the kid for playing hard. We all ***** when they don't.

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
awesome vid!

i just hope that hall develops a nasty physical streak to him, something where he doubles his PIMs in a season. That would make other teams less likely to "run at him" too, sorta like jamie benn and but with more speed, would become unstoppable

tabs

Oct 30, 2009
awesome vid!

i just hope that hall develops a nasty physical streak to him, something where he doubles his PIMs in a season. That would make other teams less likely to "run at him" too, sorta like jamie benn and but with more speed, would become unstoppable

Agreed. I think he's made an effort to protect himself more with some on the edge plays (Clutterbuck knee, nasty ankle slash against phoenix, punching opponents faces in scrums, etc.). Hope the trend continues. Would help change the top 6 in terms of softness.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Amazing as always Fitter. Great choice in music as well.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Hall had a great season despite Eberle and Hopkins having off years.

He was a beast and this vid shows it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad