Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
75C6E612-BF5A-4727-969E-1D05AB6E42D3.jpeg

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

Ian Mitchell missed a game in Rockford, just to sit on the bench in Chicago

So f***ing ridiculous how much they're trying to sabotage him.

This organization is a f***ing clown show.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Ian Mitchell missed a game in Rockford, just to sit on the bench in Chicago

So f***ing ridiculous how much they're trying to sabotage him.

This organization is a f***ing clown show.
Right, the Hawks are "trying to sabotage" a prospect, when the only way they benefit is if he succeeds.

You're still not tired of looking like an fool, I see.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Right, the Hawks are "trying to sabotage" a prospect, when the only way they benefit is if he succeeds.

You're still not tired of looking like an fool, I see.
The fools are the ones that can't see that Chicago can't develop prospects

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Drafted Galvas and Mitchell in the same draft, one looks comfortable in the NHL in their first 3 games while one has looked lost and timid all 40 of their games

Reactions: Dead Meat

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Drafted Galvas and Mitchell in the same draft, one looks comfortable in the NHL in their first 3 games while one has looked lost and timid all 40 of their games
I have to agree and I like Mitchell! I thought he played great at World's few years ago. Just doesn't look comfortable at NHL level....yet.
Galvas on the other hand poised on both sides of puck in all 3 zones.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary

Galvas has been great really and I'm developing a crush, but Mitchell was good his first 10 or so games stretch too.

Not to say thats gonna happen to Galvas' but everybody goes their own pace.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Small sample size

But that's what happens you leave the development to Europe, instead of Chicago.

Ian was a college stud before Chicago actively tried to ruin him

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I want to believe Galvas is getting a game or two in Rockford seeing as we don't play for a few days. Though I'm pretty sure that he's being sent down because this team would rather ice C. Jones, Gus, and Stillman (admittedly Stillman has been decent the last couple weeks, but still).

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I want to believe Galvas is getting a game or two in Rockford seeing as we don't play for a few days. Though I'm pretty sure that he's being sent down because this team would rather ice C. Jones, Gus, and Stillman (admittedly Stillman has been decent the last couple weeks, but still).
Rockford doesn’t play to Friday same as hawks. With Dach, strome and Connolly coming off protocol soon enough that’s 14 forwards and the 7 dmen. Full roster.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Rockford doesn’t play to Friday same as hawks. With Dach, strome and Connolly coming off protocol soon enough that’s 14 forwards and the 7 dmen. Full roster.
Well there goes my false hope. Couldn't let me dream, could you?!?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad