Friedman: Tavares to Tampa Bay in free agency?

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
If the Isles struggle this year and he indicates he won't stay, Tampa could make a play at the deadline. If NYI wishes to rebuild, we cpould offer Foote+Koekkoek+2018 1st, probably good value for a rental for both sides esp. if he wants to re-sign in Tampa Bay.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
Should be noted this is just Friedman making random comments about what he thinks a good fit would be, not what there's any indication of JT actually doing.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Jt as a rental to Tampa probably can happen! But Tampa resigning jt won't happen not enough cap space for Stevie y .

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
If we can somehow keep the rest of our roster (except dump Killorn):

Names-Stevie-Kuch
Yanni-JT-Point
Palat-Johnson-Cally
Who-****ing-Cares

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Boy, you read the thread title and this sounds like an actual rumor but apparently "visions" and "interesting thoughts" are threadworthy discussion these days.

oilwave

Jan 15, 2011
Edmonton
Wish thread headings could be combined. So "Friedman rumour" and "Friedman speculation/proposal" could be a thing.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
its summer on HF

Well this thread takes care of the Lightning and we've already heard from Toronto & Montreal. Lets make sure the other 27 teams get their turn to discuss interesting thoughts about Tavares signing with them for cheap. It's not like this website has team forums where fans can discuss interesting thoughts about signing Tavares cheaply as a UFA, let's make sure to discuss Friedman's vision in the trade rumors forum. Which we might consider changing to Trade Visions and Free Agent Talk to stay relevant.

You must be new here. :laugh:

Join date March 2016 says what?

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Well this thread takes care of the Lightning and we've already heard from Toronto & Montreal. Lets make sure the other 27 teams get their turn to discuss interesting thoughts about Tavares signing with them for cheap. It's not like this website has team forums where fans can discuss interesting thoughts about signing Tavares cheaply as a UFA, let's make sure to discuss Friedman's vision in the trade rumors forum. Which we might consider changing to Trade Visions and Free Agent Talk to stay relevant.

We've been discussing it on the Bolts board.

Friedman put it into 30 thoughts, it must be at least somewhat relevant, no?

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
We've been discussing it on the Bolts board.

Friedman put it into 30 thoughts, it must be at least somewhat relevant, no?

I hear Bob McKenzie might be reading some Tarot Cards over the weekend, I'll keep everyone posted.

But eh, have your thread, I'll stop nagging. The "king of Eberle-Hamonic memes" line is enough of a compliment to shoo me away. :laugh:

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I hear Bob McKenzie might be reading some Tarot Cards over the weekend, I'll keep everyone posted.

But eh, have your thread, I'll stop nagging. The "king of Eberle-Hamonic memes" line is enough of a compliment to shoo me away. :laugh:

Gotcha :laugh:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

Holy **** dude, its a joke. Learn to lighten up a bit. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad