Tavares forgets Barzals name in his press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It's "them" now and the Island is "there." Just a way to psychologically distance yourself and for effect.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
He didn't forget his name...it's actually praising him in a way, because Barzal was a kid that came out of nowhere for the organization and played lights out. he is emphasizing on that point - saying, bright things are ahead on the Island.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
He won’t forget the bagel I throw at him when he plays us.

If he doesn't get a standing ovation, I'd be very surprised and disappointed. His heart sank and he started to tear up in the press conference when asked about the islanders. He's a UFA, he did what's best for his career and family. You have every right to be mad though, but please do give him a warm welcome!

JZCislesHockey

Jul 29, 2013
Long Island, NY
If he doesn't get a standing ovation, I'd be very surprised and disappointed. His heart sank and he started to tear up in the press conference when asked about the islanders. He's a UFA, he did what's best for his career and family. You have every right to be mad though, but please do give him a warm welcome!
Nah I hope he gets booed out of the f***ing building

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Start better threads.

If you truly want to talk about this, there's plenty of open threads where it wouldn't be out of place. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad