GDT: Tardigrade’s sexy time and the Oilers vs the Sharks - 8:30 PM

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So in the pregame thread I itemized the various bets I made for a win vs the Sharks. None are as onerous as the @tardigrade81 bet.

5E10029B-947D-4895-98C5-DC7E739A8DA3.gif

But I am sure he won’t mind if I double down on that bet and say he will be forever celibate if the Oilers can’t beat the Sharks - in regulation.

If they want another child they will even adopt I’m so sure of this bet!

44D23C2D-BB9D-41ED-9631-D19D0C5A55EE.gif

And to ensure the victory @tardigrade81 will be eating a dump truck full of A&W and drinking a gallon of whiskey while doing the splits. We’re all in on this bet!!! 100%. Because I know a thing or two about winning.

3D61B1BF-60D4-42F2-91BE-74EFD6730B0B.gif

It doesn’t matter it’s the first game after a long break which we usually lose. It doesn’t matter that the goalie playing for the Sharks is a young Swede on emergency recall that nobody has ever heard of and has a GAA of 7.87 and a .765 S% and it’s his first career start which usually guarantees the Oilers getting goalied. It doesn’t matter that the Sharks beat us once already. It doesn’t matter that it will be Cali reffing. It doesn’t matter that Connor Brown is back in the lineup.

I’m that confident! The GDT don’t lose!

6C3EB7C2-B5CA-4C05-8189-AEFA6184E704.gif

—————————————————————

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

(Gagner hurt and not on trip, Holloway still out)

—————————————————————

:sharks Projected Lines

Eklund - Hertl - Zadina
Duclair - Granlund - Zetterlund
Hoffman - Kunin - Barabanov
LaBanc - Studnicka - Bailey

Ferrarro - Burrows
Okhutyuk - Rutta
Thrun - Addison

Chrona

—————————————————————

GD Music - Bone to Bone - Aerosmith

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Edmonton 7 - Sharks 1

—————————————————————

Last edited:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
So in the pregame thread I itemized the various bets I made for a win vs the Sharks. None are as onerous as the @tardigrade81 bet.

View attachment 791613

But I am sure he won’t mind if I double down on that bet and say he will be forever celibate if the Oilers can’t beat the Sharks - in regulation.

View attachment 791615

And to ensure the victory @tardigrade81 will be eating a dump truck full of A&W and drinking a gallon of whiskey while doing the splits. We’re all in on this bet!!! 100%. Because I know a thing or two about winning.

View attachment 791616

It doesn’t matter it’s the first game after a long break which we usually lose. It doesn’t matter that the goalie probably playing for the Sharks is a young Swede on emergency recall that nobody has ever heard of and has a GAA of 7.87 and a .765 S% and it’s his first career start which usually guarantees the Oilers getting goalied. It doesn’t matter that the Sharks beat us once already. It doesn’t matter that it will be Cali reffing. It doesn’t matter that Connor Brown is back in the lineup.

View attachment 791614

—————————————————————

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

—————————————————————

Eklund - Hertl - Zadina

Ferrarro - Burrows
Okhutyuk - Rutta
Thrun - Addison

Chrona

—————————————————————

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Edmonton 7 - Sharks 1

—————————————————————

I’m still not loving that bet at all unless of course it’s just this year

Even with that , we don’t have the kids tomorrow so chances of getting lucky are high.

Oilers, if you lose this game…. My balls are rising on this. Literally

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’m still not loving that bet at all unless of course it’s just this year

Even with that , we don’t have the kids tomorrow so chances of getting lucky are high.

Oilers, if you lose this game…. My balls are rising on this. Literally

You must have missed the part where I said I’m doubling down on the bet!

forever celibate if the Oilers can’t beat the Sharks - in regulation”

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

View attachment 791613

View attachment 791615

View attachment 791616

It doesn’t matter it’s the first game after a long break which we usually lose. It doesn’t matter that the goalie playing for the Sharks is a young Swede on emergency recall that nobody has ever heard of and has a GAA of 7.87 and a .765 S% and it’s his first career start which usually guarantees the Oilers getting goalied. It doesn’t matter that the Sharks beat us once already. It doesn’t matter that it will be Cali reffing. It doesn’t matter that Connor Brown is back in the lineup.

View attachment 791614

—————————————————————

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

—————————————————————

Eklund - Hertl - Zadina

Ferrarro - Burrows
Okhutyuk - Rutta
Thrun - Addison

Chrona

—————————————————————

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Edmonton 7 - Sharks 1

—————————————————————

That picture of Borat wearing his dong thong is just so wrong.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Is Gagner still messed up from Desharnais’ careless stick usage/almost holding penalty? I was yelling at the TV even before the moment Sam was injured… WHY VINNIE?!‽?‽‽

That picture of Borat wearing his dong thong is just so wrong.
I liked Borat so I threw on that Bruno movie while at my grandma’s back in the day.. that movie opens with a helicoptering penis. Had to put the tv back to coronation street.. or maybe it was murder she wrote

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm surprised they wouldn't be starting Blackwood just to dangle him in trade

unless he is injured again

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
So in the pregame thread I itemized the various bet

I honestly dont think he can.. even with all the will in the world. I saw him do the split and ever since I am questioning my own mariage.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
we're screwed

on the other hand this is the game that most likely got woodcroft fired so maybe the boys are fired up for this one

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
we're screwed

on the other hand this is the game that most likely got woodcroft fired so maybe the boys are fired up for this one
No it will be fine. This team comes prepared.

That said, the semi-serious management in the organization is a major problem. Rodrigues should be starting this game.

Reactions: KlefDown

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
will this be the game that gets Schwartz fired? Who am I kidding that guy has job security for life

Reactions: ZJuice

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

View attachment 791613

View attachment 791615

View attachment 791616

View attachment 791614

—————————————————————

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

—————————————————————

Eklund - Hertl - Zadina

Ferrarro - Burrows
Okhutyuk - Rutta
Thrun - Addison

Chrona

—————————————————————

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Edmonton 7 - Sharks 1

—————————————————————

One of your best yet, buddy!

The good thing about this is that they're on the road. Far from the holiday distractions that usually kibosh us when we tend to play these things at home. I honestly believe this will be an advantage for us.

All I got, guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad