Tarasenko's injury?

Hahahax

Apr 2, 2018
Hello,

I'm trying to find info on Tarasenko's shoulder injury and don't seem to find much. Is there any news on the recovery?

Do players come back at 100% from this injury or will it possibly impact his play along the boards?

Thanks

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Hello,

I'm trying to find info on Tarasenko's shoulder injury and don't seem to find much. Is there any news on the recovery?

Do players come back at 100% from this injury or will it possibly impact his play along the boards?

Thanks
Before this stoppage he was getting pretty close, but we haven’t heard much since. The last time he had similar work done he wasn’t 100% his usual effectiveness till about January. With all this extra time to rehab I think (hope) he’ll be better sooner.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Before this stoppage he was getting pretty close, but we haven’t heard much since. The last time he had similar work done he wasn’t 100% his usual effectiveness till about January. With all this extra time to rehab I think (hope) he’ll be better sooner.

I think you're mostly correct but now he has experience on what to expect and how to deal with it. I remember the biggest flaw last time he came back from this injury was his accuracy. So I hope the experience he gained the first time can help this 2nd time around.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bluesfan54

Jul 28, 2014
Kansas City
There is a guy in Russia who posts on the Asylum from time to time and he just said Tarasenko did an interview over there in which he said that this time the bone was broken but the ligaments and such were fine. He should be fine when the league starts up again in the fall. Yes, I assume this season is done.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
There is a guy in Russia who posts on the Asylum from time to time and he just said Tarasenko did an interview over there in which he said that this time the bone was broken but the ligaments and such were fine. He should be fine when the league starts up again in the fall. Yes, I assume this season is done.
Can't find this interview. There's a recent news piece saying that he's alright and ready to fight when (if) the season suspension is over.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

it was such an innocent looking play too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad