Proposal: Tanner Pearson/Dwight King

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
What's the value from the Habs to acquire Tanner Pearson or Dwight King. Habs need some size on the left wing and a guy who can play top six minutes.

Tanner Pearson is RFA this summer and need to be protected he could take a significant raise.

Dwight King is UFA this summer and make 1.950 M$.

Habs are ready to give some draft pick and prospect like Hudon, Scherbak, Lernout for Pearson.

as for Dwight King guy like Fucale, Matteau, De La Rose, Hanley with a 3rd or 2nd pick maybe?

King/Pearson-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn/McCarron

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I don't see Tanner being available He young and getting to understand the system better this year. The kings need more top 6 wingers not less.

King on the other hand is available imo However even thou i have not been his biggest fan He wouldn't be let go cheap A 2nd and 3rd in different years (habs choice) and fucale Would do it for this king fan . King is versatile he plays anywhere in the lineup and on the pk

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
We'd want a roster player for Pearson, or at least a good prospect.

King can be had for a pick.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

I really like Pearson but not sure of who the Penguins have that you guys would want that we would give up...

I would suggest Pouliot but...not sure what your needs are.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Pearson is not going anywhere outside of something exceptional for the Kings, draft picks/prospects isn't going to cut it.

I don't think he'll be moved, but King probably could be had for 2nd/3rd round picks or similar level prospects.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
i doubt King gets 3 pieces back

he's more of a 2nd rd pick (2017) + 3rd (2018) type of trade

but yeah like the others have said, we are thin on the wing so no way LA gets rid of Pearson without getting a roster player in return

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
i doubt King gets 3 pieces back

he's more of a 2nd rd pick (2017) + 3rd (2018) type of trade

but yeah like the others have said, we are thin on the wing so no way LA gets rid of Pearson without getting a roster player in return

As far as king goes i have always said 2nd and 3rd would be fair. I now however think he has raised his value a little this year by playing and being effective on the pk By him playing well in that situation it raises his value by a prospect imo

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA

Pearson is not available unless we're getting an upgrade. When you have troubles scoring and you need another top 6 winger as it is you don't move any of your top 6 guys. King could be had for picks or prospects.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
What's the value from the Habs to acquire Tanner Pearson or Dwight King. Habs need some size on the left wing and a guy who can play top six minutes.

Tanner Pearson is RFA this summer and need to be protected he could take a significant raise.

Dwight King is UFA this summer and make 1.950 M$.

Habs are ready to give some draft pick and prospect like Hudon, Scherbak, Lernout for Pearson.

as for Dwight King guy like Fucale, Matteau, De La Rose, Hanley with a 3rd or 2nd pick maybe?

King/Pearson-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn/McCarron

I doubt Pearson is available.

I'd move King for Fucale and a 2nd

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Pearson would require an equal or better Roster player coming back.

The Kings need top six wingers, not less.

King, pick and prospect, or just wait for him to hit free agency.

I doubt the Kings resign Dwight King.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad