GDT: TankTown Express vs Tuna-Round Tuna Boat Day 2

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
We’re making the Kraken look like the 90’s Red Wings. Lest you think we’re a contender this year, feast your eyes on this game.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
We’re making the Kraken look like the 90’s Red Wings. Lest you think we’re a contender this year, feast your eyes on this game.
Agreed. Tired or not, this game went down hill fast. There are ways to play abroad game when you are tired, this isn't it.

Whole team leaves Griess hanging. Shitty. Just shitty.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I mean, Kraken look actually pretty good this year. I'm feeling a 2nd Year VGKs type of year from them right now.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues thought they'd be able to rest up during this game, never having lost to The Kracken. But you can't win a game playing in The NHL skating at half speed, and not even looking before you pass the puck, playing against a team who is actually trying. So much for being over .500 again.
:(

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Agreed. Tired or not, this game went down hill fast. There are ways to play abroad game when you are tired, this isn't it.

Whole team leaves Griess hanging. Shitty. Just shitty.
maybe they just don't like greiss? we allow many more shots on games he starts.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Who would have thought anyone would ever say that? When Parayko was a rookie, we thought, with his scorching one-timers, he'd be another Chopper! o_O

Honestly it seems like players are never forced to practice on what they are deficient at.

Parayko didn’t wake up yesterday with accuracy issues. A good coach would have him shooting every practice until he improved.

But no, just keep letting him go out there scaring everyone on the ice, a few people in the front rows, but not the goalie.

Reactions: Punished ROR

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Honestly it seems like players are never forced to practice on what they are deficient at.

Parayko didn’t wake up yesterday with accuracy issues. A good coach would have him shooting every practice until he improved.

But no, just keep letting him go out there scaring everyone on the ice, a few people in the front rows, but not the goalie.
That’s funny but the truth. Leddy has been shit tonight after a great game last night. Schenn scores some big goals but his passing is atrocious. Sometimes he just leaves me scratching my head with what the f*** was he thinking trying rink wide passes through 3 players?

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I 100% hate shots like the one Parayko just made. Mikkola does that occasionally and it's not good.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
seriously though, i like that guy who is fouled in hockey is one who takes the shot. doesn't seem right that you can just have your best player take all of them. too punitive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad