GDT: TankTown Express: STL Sports All Day All Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
alaskan-rail-road.jpg

Good Afternoon to a lovely day of 5 STL Games on. We have STL Cards at Noon and 5PM, we have Battlehawks at 6, we have STLCitySC at 830pm, and the Blues at 930pm. What an insane day of STL Sports.

Lines to be added shortly

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Where are the Battle Hawks?

I was just downtown at the dome and there is a girls Vball tournament there.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Dood. Battle Hawks, schmattle hawks. THERE’S a women’s volleyball tournament at the dome!
Dood mahn!

I knew this Russian military veteran who was well-traveled. His favorite place in the world is Jamaica and he also loves it here in The States.

So he would say the American term 'dude' a lot and also 'man' (with a Jamaican accent). His favorite saying was 'dude man'.

I like to purposely misspell some words, like dood.

• Love
Reactions: Drubilly

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
We need to get this losing train back on track. A win puts us ahead of DET and we obviously don't want that. VAN is right behind us and PHI has strung together a few wins in a row, we need those teams to pass us. Then it's on to ARI.

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
Going to be tough to lose to the Ducks. They suck somethin awful. Philly won today but it helps and hurts because they beat the Wings. If we win tonight at least it gives the Ducks a chance to let the Hawks pass them. REALLY don’t want the Hawks to have best chance for Bedard.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Binner in net. Good start for the tank. Really important one to lose.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
With some teams ahead of us winning, this would be a great tank loss. Not sure it’s possible losing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad