GDT: TankTown Express: Rock Us Like A Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
yeah be sure to sign up for the blues kids club guys. anyone who signs their kids up for this shit deserves to have a visit by the child protective agency.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
1677040545248.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
A perfect night. We lose.

Montreal, Detroit both win, Preds beat the Canucks in OT, and even Chicago won so we gain 2 points of ground on them

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I didn’t even watch the game but I see Krug got hurt again? Lmao.

For the love of all things holy, shut this guy down at least until the trade deadline. Scratch him until he’s healthy, and keep Tucker in the lineup. Krug gets hurt every other game and then seemingly comes back too soon every time. It’s ridiculous, and if we have any chance of dumping his contract at the deadline, I don’t want to risk a more severe injury.

Jesus. At least Perunovich can fill his role of getting hurt all the time for a fraction of the cost. Get Krug off this team ASAP. Krug is f***ing dogshit.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I think Krug has been dealing with the same injury all year. Wish they would just shut him down,

Sgt Schultz

Jun 30, 2019
Santa Fe, NM
As I watched the first couple of periods of last night, I concluded that I agree with a friend of mine, who described his relationship with his wife:

I'm much happier since I've given up all hope.

We know the problems, we know they are not going to get solved this season, so all that is left is to ride out the season.

Reactions: TK 421

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
18 and 25 looked overwhelmed with the impossible task of carrying our shit-tier team...Maybe gripping the sticks too hard, missing easy passes, and looking confused. Good hockey players don't magically regress if they don't have a bad team around them; they'll feed off each other instead of having to cover for excessive mistakes.

Not faulting Thomas and Kyrou; they don't have any support. That round-robin of on ice line up shuffles was freaking messy last night.

I have a sinking feeling we will need more than a re-tool. Have always worried that our previous core was hitting above its weight for the past couple of years.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad