GDT: TankTown Express, Homeport tussle w/ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Sucks that we lost but that was one of the best games we have played all season. Tho it was against an Avs team without half their players

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good effort today, neither 1 of these teams is very good. their goaltender was better today.

if they get a goaltender who can stop pucks and play more games like that, they will get wins.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I don't see how defense can't just tie up sticks.
that first shot had no business being a rebound anyways. that goal never happens if he doesnt give up a rebound into the slot on a granny shot going 20mph that never left the ice.

• Haha
Reactions: Spirits

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
At least I don't feel like I wasted my time watching this Game compared to quite a few other games this season.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
without kadri it just isn't really a rivalry anymore, even if they were healthy

anyways, on to nashville tomorrow night

• Haha
Reactions: Spirits

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
that first shot had no business being a rebound anyways. that goal never happens if he doesnt give up a rebound into the slot on a granny shot going 20mph that never left the ice.

I don't see how you expect a goalie to not give up a rebound when the save is made with the toe of their skate.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Having fun with it is one thing.
Acting like we're already so far back that it's impossible to even attempt a run is completely different.

We're 6 points back of the PO's.
We're closer to being in than we are to Bedard.
As bad as we've been, we'd need to suck a LOT more to even have a remote chance at picking in the top 4.
Anaheim, Chicago, Columbus and Arizona have a stranglehold on suckage.
How often does someone jump into top 3 ? Feel like it’s pretty unusual that worst 3 teams make first 3 picks. We are with range of 6th or 7th spot. Can get lucky from there. More likely than getting hot enough to win Cup with this years club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad