GDT: TankTown Express, Homeport tussle w/ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
difference today is a shitty PP and goaltending.

I would say more like shitty PP and bad luck. When was the las time you saw a player lose his lid during a play? When was the last time you saw a player lose his lid up one with under a minute to go.

I have seen more bad bounces so far this year, than any other full season that I can remember. Pucks bouncing off our d and winding up in the net….. We have some major bad luck going on and I am good with it. We need a top 3 pick in this draft.

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
I would say more like shitty PP and bad luck. When was the las time you saw a player lose his lid during a play? When was the last time you saw a player lose his lid up one with under a minute to go.

I have seen more bad bounces so far this year, than any other full season that I can remember. Pucks bouncing off our d and winding up in the net….. We have some major bad luck going on and I am good with it. We need a top 3 pick in this draft.
Not really buying it. Team is healthy (luck), Blues 2nd goal is result of #62 for Colorado then Makar both hitting linesman's skates and puck popping out to Saad. Pucks going in off of the d happens all the time. You ignore it when you score and decry it when they do. Need to play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad