GDT: TankTown Express, Canadian Roadtrip Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
and just got done watching the replay (admittedly, I turned it off last night after the 3rd EDM goal..tsk tsk)

and on the disallowed OT goal, did someone in here actually say "typical Binny"?
he made a good save on a crossing play, and an Oiler parked in the crease bangs home the rebound.. not sure that's a soft goal to be calling the goalie out on

that said, Binny, especially in the 3rd and OT, made some big saves. very challenging, especially considering EDM had a PP to end the game, and for the first 1:30 of OT.

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
that's the rub.. to proceed the puck into the zone it has to be on your stick

the McDavid play was def offsides, cause he didn't get his stick back on it till after he was already in the zone, and the puck was already in the zone. that's offsides... no interpretation about it
Ahhh, okay. I actually thought they called it back because McDavid didn't reestablish control after crossing the line. So that's definitely less confusing, lol.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
i don't know the odds, but that team was on a roll heading into playoffs. this team doesn't inspire that level of confidence.
totally understand.. but it's still dec.. that team was way worse than this one in dec, iirc.

now, I'm not saying this team will have the same success, but they def COULD make some noise, and that would be fun and entertaining

by the TDL we had very strong odds

interesting.. thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad