GDT: TankTown Express After Christmas Hangover

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
It’s been blunted by the single points picked up tonight and against Vegas. But we’re now on a 3 game losing streak

Last edited:
Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
It’s been blunted by the single points picked up tonight and against Vegas. But we’re not on a 3 game losing streak

We suck...lets face it

WAY TOO MANY MENTAL MIDGET PLAYS

This team is a headcase

No worries...the TDL will clear out the rot and reset this org for 2023-2024

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
A bit disappointing after The Blues battled back several times. But they were tired, and usually can't keep up with young, fast-skating teams in 3 on 3, anyway. And then, after taking the penalty shot, they could have lost. And then, Tarasenko was a bit too nonchalant when taking the puck into the Neutral Zone, making it easier for Nylander to steal it.

Reactions: mk80

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I liked Kyrou's play against Brodie. He mauled the poor guy and went overboard, but he stopped a breakaway in which Binner had far less time to calm down and focus.

Binner, then, had plenty of time to get ready for Brodie.

Also, Kyrou's shot on his goal was expletive superlative.

Last edited:

Allens Five Hole

Jan 17, 2017
Three things for me in that OT:

1. Absolutely egregious giveaway by 91. I could see it coming for about 3 seconds before it actually happened. Which leads me to…

2. What the hell is our bench doing for 91 to never realize that Nylander is right on top of him? No one shouted there is a man on?

and

3. Earlier, 55 just coasted around his own zone instead of attempting a relatively easy breakout to 91 for a potential breakaway.

Very frustrating all around in OT.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Three things for me in that OT:

1. Absolutely egregious giveaway by 91. I could see it coming for about 3 seconds before it actually happened. Which leads me to…

2. What the hell is our bench doing for 91 to never realize that Nylander is right on top of him? No one shouted there is a man on?

and

3. Earlier, 55 just coasted around his own zone instead of attempting a relatively easy breakout to 91 for a potential breakaway.

Very frustrating all around in OT.
nailed it

That non-play by Colt was symptomatic of the Blues being already checked out.

Reactions: mk80

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad