GDT: TankTown Express After Christmas Hangover

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
steam-train-rides-1570200690.jpg

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome back to the TankTown Express. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We just learned tragic news that Krug has been sidelined for at least the next month. But, we shall continue to move forward. Junior Conductor Kyrou should be back tonight tho. Please keep your Hopes and Dreams inside the Train at all times.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Fake an injury in the boiler room, put a pothole on the tracks, have the conductor call in with a snow day. Just wait one more game to leave the station is all im asking.

• Love
Reactions: BayStBullies

Allens Five Hole

Jan 17, 2017
Anyone watch these games via a stream? I usually log in through tv provider but I’m getting an error that Bally Sports is only available within the US. I know it’s been cold here but I’m fairly certain I still live in the STL area.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Hate to be that guy, but it feels like a Matthews hattie incoming.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We are removing any doubt in Army’s head to not sell

Leafs fans might feel like they are on their high horse with this team, but If Matthews walks, they’ll be a borderline bubble team.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Krug was good with Boston, but our team looks better without him right now. Faulk is more than capable of running our top powerplay.
Krug looked pretty good his 1st two years here as well. I highly suspect his injuries at the end of last year are killing him. And i think something, or specifically someone, is totally killing the defensive side of everyone this year.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Maybe Tank wants to be a Leaf. He will need a new #.

marner gave leddy good ol' nine of <3s

Leddy < DP57

DA's fatal mistake of summer 2022.

Let's face it.

This team has very little heart....or GUMPTION as Panger likes to say,

This team is so lame.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Krug looked pretty good his 1st two years here as well. I highly suspect his injuries at the end of last year are killing him. And i think something, or specifically someone, is totally killing the defensive side of everyone this year.

This team needs 6 defensemen who can all play solid defense. I'm a big fan of Army, but it doesn't make sense why he took a player from Boston who was largely responsible for a strong powerplay at the expense of 5 on 5 play and then be surprised when this team shifts in that direction after signing him. Rosen is better defensively and can transition the puck adequately making him more valuable than essentially a 5th forward on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad