Tank Commanders G

Anders Lindback

Andrey Makarov

Broken Down Tanks

Scratched: Tyson Strachan, Zac Dalpe

Last edited:

Striderr*

Feb 20, 2014
Going to watch my first game live tomorrow so a win would be very nice. i don't expect anything less against this sabres side. Team has looked very good as of late, but as you guys said , first game after a road trip... But i am optimistic!

Is there any buses that goes there from near Rideau Centre where i am currently located ish ? Thanks

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Going to watch my first game live tomorrow so a win would be very nice. i don't expect anything less against this sabres side. Team has looked very good as of late, but as you guys said , first game after a road trip... But i am optimistic!

Is there any buses that goes there from near Rideau Centre where i am currently located ish ? Thanks

The 96 will take you to the centrum. Assuming they haven't changed that in the past 6 years.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa

From the Rideau Centre take the 403 bus. It's a direct bus to the Canadian Tire Centre. It comes every 5- 10 minutes or so from 6pm to 6:45.

That same bus can bring you back to the Rideau Centre after the game also.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013

there are special buses that run off the University of Ottawa campus to the sens game, that run through rideau centre. Im pretty sure its the 404 bus.

Otherwise 96 to centrum then the special sens game bus from centrum to SBP

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

Ya, take the 403 from Rideau (stop 4A on Rideau St). Map here:

http://www.octranspo1.com/images/files/maps/connexion_400_map.pdf

Website has times here:

http://www.octranspo1.com/travelpla...ssible=false&bicycles=false&continue=Continue

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
If any team could end the Hamburglar's great streak - it would be the Buffalo Sabres.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Going to be tough down the stretch. After tonight we only play 4 games with teams out of the playoff hunt 3x Toronto and Carolina. Rags 2x, Bruins 2x, Pitt, TB, Detroit, MTL - NYI B2B.

Tough tough tough.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Going to be tough down the stretch. After tonight we only play 4 games with teams out of the playoff hunt 3x Toronto and Carolina. Rags 2x, Bruins 2x, Pitt, TB, Detroit, MTL - NYI B2B.

Tough tough tough.

For some reason I feel that may actually improves our chances... We play better against strong teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad