Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryNealesGarden

Big Daddy Ted
Nov 15, 2009
BOS
Based on the way this is going, I am both happy and sad I only bought the 30-minute WiFi pass on this flight.

I'm either in for a joyful prance around the Charlotte airport or am heading straight for the nearest Chili's Too for a stiff drink

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Ted Nolan will never be able to show his face in Buffalo again.

The rest that are on the roster, in future years, will wish they never heard of Buffalo, NY.

I don't think he cares. In fact i think he'll enjoy it as sweet revenge for hard done by the Sabres in the first place.

The irony is though, Most the fan base loved him and hated the decisions that saw him leave. They'd now turn on him for pulling off 29th.

The owner that oversaw that team is in jail on his deathbed.

And he's actually helping the GM that pushed him out by winning giving last place to Regier's current team, Arizona.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Can't wait til Noah Hanifin is present to help raise the 29th place championship banner in the arena in October.

Before we send him back to Boston so he can play his sophomore year in college.

t53eif.jpg

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Just gonna go ahead and cross-post this (from the GDT, 12:26 PM):

If they sat Crosby, we should be sitting a whole bunch of guys and actively trying to lose the game if it's close.

Pittsburgh would be saying they don't value winning the game, why would we not be able to act similarly, especially since losing the game really matters to us?

Sabres getting dominated, what more can they do? It's really the curse taking over, now that they've left this open right to the end.

No way they can beat Pitt tomorrow, right? That would be mind-boggling for them to damage their own future on purpose - can't quite believe it could happen.

Because if it does, that's it right there. AZ plays after but there will be zero chance they'll pass on McEichel. Scoreboard watching that one would just be torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad